We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablets. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will work alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with the team to define, design and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- At least, 3 years experience in mobile app development
- Proficient with design patterns
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git etc.
- Knowledge of 3rd party libraries such as Firebase, Facebook, etc.
- Knowledge of React Programming like RxSwift, and RxCocoa is preferred
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- The knack for benchmarking and optimization